Americans Are Getting Their Hands Dirty Doing What They Love
One of the popular ways "Doers" are getting dirty is at music festivals and concerts (33 percent), where they bust dance moves in the heat and enjoy messy foods. To reinforce how the product delivers a gentle clean anytime, anywhere, Kleenex will join them at Governors Ball Music Festival on
Music festivals are just one way Americans get their hands dirty. People are searching for new ways to get engage with the world around them through new foods, volunteer opportunities, fitness classes and travel. The Kleenex survey revealed that:
- 61 percent of foodies who intend to try a new food will choose cuisines from other world cultures
- 60 percent intend to spend as much time outside as possible this summer
- 57 percent plan to travel within the U.S. or internationally, with 49 percent of those who intend to travel packing up the car for a road trip
- 35 percent of those who plan to volunteer will clean up their community
- 13 percent of fitness gurus who plan to try a new fitness class this summer will embrace getting sweaty in trampoline classes
"Kleenex® Wet Wipes* are made for those of us who are active and not afraid to get a little messy," said Daddario. "From the dog park to yoga class and grabbing a bite to eat in between, these wipes have become a daily essential in my bag."
"More than 90 years ago, this brand was created by the same type of people who inspired this product. We continue to be inspired by Doers who fearlessly pursue their passions and we want to celebrate them," said
All varieties are perfect for everyday use and are non-flushable, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, contain no alcohol and include:
- Kleenex® Wet Wipes Gentle Clean*, leave no sticky residue.
- Kleenex® Wet Wipes Germ Removal*, clinically proven to wipe away 99 percent of germs from skin without harsh chemicals.
- Kleenex® Wet Wipes Sensitive*, great for delicate skin, thanks to a fragrance-free formulation containing 99 percent purified water and a touch of Aloe and Vitamin E.
Available online and at retailers nationwide, Kleenex® Wet Wipes* are sold in three unique formats: flip-top packs with a re-closeable lid, individually wrapped single wipes and 8-count packs perfectly sized for bags. The suggested retail price for Kleenex® Wet Wipes* ranges from
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/americans-are-getting-their-hands-dirty-doing-what-they-love-300656958.html
Katie Heck/Ketchum, Phone: 312-228-6881, Katie.Heck@Ketchum.com; Brook Smith/Kimberly-Clark, Phone: 972-281-1481, email@example.com