GoodNites Brand Launches GoodNites* TRU-FIT* Underwear
Heeding parents' desires for a discrete and reliable bedwetting alternative,
"GoodNites* TRU-FIT* is an innovative product born from the consumer insight that mom desires greater normalcy in managing bedwetting to help her child feel more confident," says GoodNites Senior Brand Manager
GoodNites® commissioned a survey to uncover consumer perceptions associated with bedwetting. Among the findings2:
- 43 percent of parents incorrectly believe that bedwetting can be "trained" out of a child.
- 41 percent of parents of bedwetters describe it as frustrating.
- 51 percent seek a better overall bedwetting product.
- More than one-quarter express anxiety about their child spending the night somewhere and wetting the bed.
Results also indicate many parents often are confused about bedwetting and find it difficult to discuss the condition or determine the best approach to help their child manage it. Additionally, as bedwetters get older, they may start to feel different from other children and suffer from low self-esteem.
"Many families don't realize that enuresis, more commonly known as bedwetting, is a temporary condition that children will grow out of once the bladder develops fully, which usually takes about three and half years," says Dr.
About GoodNites* TRU-FIT* Underwear
- GoodNites* TRU-FIT* underwear is available now for purchase in most national retailers.
- GoodNites* TRU-FIT* underwear is designed for boys and girls in sizes S/M and L/XL with colors and patterns for each size.
- GoodNites* TRU-FIT* underwear is real, machine washable underwear accompanied by a disposable, absorbent insert that helps maximize leakage protection.
Visit the Better Night Network at www.GoodNites.com and the GoodNites® Facebook page for more information regarding GoodNites* TRU-FIT*, retailer location and availability, additional bedwetting solutions and advice from a panel of GoodNites® trusted experts.
1 The data point referenced above comes from a 2013 GoodNites* TRU-FIT* Concept & Use Study conducted among parents whose children tried TRU-FIT*.
2The data points referenced above come from a 2012 study commissioned by GoodNites®, produced by research firm Edelman Berland (formerly StrategyOne), and conducted as an online survey among 1,003 parents of children ages 4 to 6 in
News Provided by Acquire Media